We are pleased to announce an upcoming Senses Cultural special event bringing help to Middle Eastern communities and refugee families dealing with autism and other neurodevelopmental disorders.
The event will take place at the UC Davis MIND Institute in Sacramento from 5:30pm-7:30pm on Wednesday, August 1st, 2018.
The evening will begin with welcoming remarks by Dr. Len Abbeduto, Director of UC Davis MIND Institute.
- Medical Workup and Targeted Treatments in Autism Spectrum Disorder including Fragile X syndrome: Dr. Randi Hagerman
- Autism Stigma and the Role of Ethnicity and Culture: Providing Feedback to Families: Dr. Marzieh Forghani
- Parenting Skills within Middle Eastern Cultures: Dr. Marsha Chinichian
- Applying Molecular and Cellular Medicine in Autism: Dr. Karim Nayernia
- Autism Spectrum Disorders – Behavioral Treatments and Parent Coaching: Dr. Sarah Dufek
Please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org
When: 5:30 – 7:30pm, August 1, 2018.
Where: UC Davis MIND Institute on the Medical Center Campus, Auditorium
Light refreshments will be provided. Free parking. This event is open to the public.
Your support and recognition would allow us to take this type of event to additional sites and communities. We would appreciate any donation you are able to provide to help Senses Cultural continue hosting autism awareness events in the United States, Iran and internationally.
Senses Cultural is a nonprofit organization and has received IRS 501(c)(3) approval, which allows us to receive tax-deductible donations. Senses Cultural is an authorized organization by US Treasury Department to participate in health-related activities with Iran under OFAC License No. 1A-2016-334150-1.